What's new

iOS 10 Beta - Problems, Bugs, and general discussions

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone testing out the beta version of iOS 10? Please post all problems, bugs, issues, and discussions here!

If I'm replying to a post in the forum while using my iPhone on iOS 10, the page jumps to the bottom as soon as I type the first letter and I have to type the message without seeing what I'm typing.

If I'm replying to a post in the forum while using my iPhone on iOS 10, the page jumps to the bottom as soon as I type the first letter and I have to type the message without seeing what I'm typing.

This sometimes has be happening to me on my iPad Air 2 however l am not a Tester or anything.
Sorry forgot to mention l am using 9.3.2

Last edited:
Is that with all browsers are just Safari?
It's in Safari on iPad Forums, iPhone Forums, and Apple Watch Forums. This is when posting with an iPhone 6 Plus and an iPad Air 2, both of which are on iOS 10. It's probably a bug in the beta software.

Last edited:
I get this on my iPad Pro from time to time, in those three forums. My device is running 9.3.2.

Is it not possible to get the field for the reply back above the keyboard? When it happens to me, I can scroll.

I get this on my iPad Pro from time to time, in those three forums. My device is running 9.3.2.

Is it not possible to get the field for the reply back above the keyboard? When it happens to me, I can scroll.
I can scroll back to where I'm typing my post but as soon as I type another letter the page jumps back to the bottom again.

The biggest problem I have in in maps when I try to use the navigation my location arrow stays still and doesn't move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beta 2 up and running ...some good changes including getting to the today widgets from swipe down...

And here’s everything new so far:
  • Tweaked HomeKit iconography in Control Center
  • Notification Center ‘Missed’ becomes ‘Recent’
  • Today view for widgets in Notification Center can once again be accessed with swipe down from Home screen, not just within apps
  • Iconography for Apple TV and speakers tweaked in AirPlay settings in Control Center
  • HomeKit app icon updated from solid yellow to Home app icon in Settings
  • Apple Music replaces ‘Downloaded Music’ with ‘Downloads’, no longer removable
  • Maps now includes option for ‘Show Parked Location’ plus feature explanation in Settings
  • Messages now has Low Quality Image Mode toggle in Settings
  • Mail has new filter icon (was previously a filter, now lines within a circle
  • Notification Center now has Weather Channel credit once again
  • Control Center 3D Touch options have tweaked language, icons
  • New Organ Donation changes available in Health app
  • Music now has Shuffle option from Songs section (previously had to play a song before shuffling)
  • ‘Rest Finger to Unlock’ option in Accessibility Settings
  • Lock screen adds ‘Unlocked’ animation in status bar when unlocked, previously just removed lock icon
  • App Store now works with Split View on supported iPads
  • iMessage App Store introduced over the weekend now promoted with splash screen
  • Feedback app available for more users
  • 3D Touching folders with badges now shows badges per apps, previously said ‘Unread’ per app
  • Interactive notifications now work differently on non-3D Touch devices (swipe down versus slide over to access options)
  • Subtle new Siri animation (Home screen minimizes in background)
  • Connect Posts now appears below For You content on For You tab, Connect tab appears when you disable Apple Music, new banner promoting sign ups
  • Apple News is now a “removable” app (holding out hope for Photo Booth)
  • Keyboard click sound has reverted to classic version, iOS 10 beta 1 included updated sound
  • New ‘Featured Complications’ section in Apple Watch app
  • AirPlay/Bluetooth headphones and speakers now appear from Now Playing screen in Music
  • Autofill sync option for Music to Apple Watch (Smart and Random options)
  • Background App Refresh toggles for Apple Watch
  • Use Previous Duration option in Breathe app settings for Apple Watch
  • New CarPlay button to skip directly to a message

6S PLUS [emoji390]