What's new

Problems with iOS 10?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are several reports that iOS 10 is iPads and iPhones. Anyone on the forum having that issue?

Yep, me, with iPad and iPhone. Both didn't complete the update, I had to put them into recovery mode. It worked on my iPad, iTunes is loading the software for my iPhone right now.

Yep, me, with iPad and iPhone. Both didn't complete the update, I had to put them into recovery mode. It worked on my iPad, iTunes is loading the software for my iPhone right now.
My iPad Pro is still downloading the update, it has 48 minutes left on a slow internet connection. I'll see then whether or not the update completes successfully OTA.

Update:

Apple has given a statement on the issue that caused the iOS 10 update to fail over the air, and says it has now been fixed.

"We experienced a brief issue with the software update process, affecting a small number of users during the first hour of availability. The problem was quickly resolved and we apologize to those customers. Anyone who was affected should connect to iTunes to complete the update or contact AppleCare for help.
-----

My iPad Pro is still downloading the update, it has 48 minutes left on a slow internet connection. I'll see then whether or not the update completes successfully OTA.
I hope it will complete the update without problems.

Relax people just minor problem, next week there will be something else to worry about [emoji106]

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.