What's new

iOS 10 Beta - Problems, Bugs, and general discussions

The widgets on the home screen do not show any information. If I restart my 6s they work for a while but then stop working again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The widgets on the home screen do not show any information. If I restart my 6s they work for a while but then stop working again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is a beta release with all the bugs and issues common to beta releases. As iOS 10 gets closer to its public release this September, this and many other bugs will be addressed. All you can do for now is file a bug report.

One of the new features of iOS 10 is the ability to open two Safari tabs at once in Split View on supported iPads.
IMG_3019.PNG

Is anyone having issues with music playing through bluetooth in the car? Used my phone today in the car to play music and It sounds like its only coming out of one speaker. Not an issue with the car cause I tried the girlfriends phone and it worked fine. Mines running iOS 10 beta hers is 9.3.3

Is anyone having issues with music playing through bluetooth in the car? Used my phone today in the car to play music and It sounds like its only coming out of one speaker. Not an issue with the car cause I tried the girlfriends phone and it worked fine. Mines running iOS 10 beta hers is 9.3.3

No issues here ...my music and Pandora or any other service sounds perfectly fine

6S PLUS [emoji390]

I've been trying to update my iPhone a few times now, today. It starts loading, and then I get this error:
image.png

The update on the iPad went without problems. I'll wait for some time and try updating again later.

I've been trying to update my iPhone a few times now, today. It starts loading, and then I get this error:
View attachment 27114
The update on the iPad went without problems. I'll wait for some time and try updating again later.
I've never had that error myself. Sometimes if the update servers are getting hammered the download won't even start. How long after the download starts do you get the error message?

I've never had that error myself. Sometimes if the update servers are getting hammered the download won't even start. How long after the download starts do you get the error message?
As soon as it shows the duration of the update, I get this error.

Done! Unenrolling the iPhone helped. It's on iOS 10 Public Beta 3 now.

I notice I get keyboard klicks when I tap keys such as Space, return,... not with the letters, though.

On my iPhone, the problem with jumping to the bottom of the site when deleting or getting to the next line doesn't exist any more. I notice this, as I'm writing here with my iPhone right now. Didn't try it with my iPad yet.