What's new

iOS 10 Beta updates

Yeah Im waiting for the Public one. Still not released here in Australia
Of course the Public Beta. Here's my screenshot from the update yesterday:
image.jpeg

I thought it would be available everywhere at the same time. My country wouldn't be one of the first countries to receive it.

No idea why I havent received it. I guess I will just have to wait.

Is there any way to tell which one you have installed?

No idea why I havent received it. I guess I will just have to wait.

Is there any way to tell which one you have installed?
If you go to Settings>General>About>Version it will show the build number of whichever version of iOS 10 public beta is currently on your iPhone. Mine is showing the build number for iOS 10 developer beta 5.
IMG_0986.JPG

Mine says 10.0 (14A5322e). I did a search and it says that its beta 4 and below it has a number below for beta 5 which I am guessing are the developer Beta. I will wait til Monday or Tuesday and see if it becomes available. Im not sure if its my location that is problem or I downloaded it the day I got my new phone. We will see.

You didn't accidentally delete it. It was deleted by the last install of the Public Beta. Because it was deleted on my iPad Pro as well as my iPad Air 2. And I can guarantee I didn't accidentally delete a profile on two different iPads.

I didnt remember doing it, so I gather thats the reason. Now I just have to figure out how to update with no wifi available

I didnt remember doing it, so I gather thats the reason. Now I just have to figure out how to update with no wifi available
Do you have an iPhone with the personal hotspot feature available? If so, you could use that for your internet connection if it won't put you over your monthly data limit.

I was under the impression you cant use your own hotspot for the same device. The iphone I want to update is my only device to make the hotspot

You didn't accidentally delete it. It was deleted by the last install of the Public Beta. Because it was deleted on my iPad Pro as well as my iPad Air 2. And I can guarantee I didn't accidentally delete a profile on two different iPads.
This didn't happen on my iPhone and iPad. The profile was still there after updating, on both devices.