What's new

iOS 10.1

I wonder if they'll reintroduce Swipe To Unlock as an option. From what I've read, having to use the home button to unlock is the least popular aspect of iOS 10.

I wonder if they'll reintroduce Swipe To Unlock as an option. From what I've read, having to use the home button to unlock is the least popular aspect of iOS 10.
I'll see as soon as I finish downloading it to my iPhone.

I hope so, I'm finding that I have to press the home button twice in many cases.

I seem to have the touch to unlock sorted on my handy
but have removed it on my iPad just can't get used to it.
Was thinking the reason might be because the iPad is on its side? That being the case l might try to set it up again.
In the future.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

I seem to have the touch to unlock sorted on my handy
but have removed it on my iPad just can't get used to it.
Was thinking the reason might be because the iPad is on its side? That being the case l might try to set it up again.
In the future.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

I think l might have cracked it, removed the 2 fingers that were there. Then started again using my thumb when it was finished, l did the thumb again. And now it appears to work fine. Obviously the reason is l have very smooth fingers, never having done a days work in my life [emoji636]

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Well, after using iOS 10 and contemplating making new wallpapers, it looks like Apple has put a stop to my practices. I like to design a wallpaper around the on-screen elements, as in the one I made for iOS 9.x (gallery link).
Now, if Apple would kindly allow us to have one wallpaper for the initial lock screen and a different one for the widgets screen, I could make some really nice designs. However, making a single wallpaper for one screen would like weird in the other screen. Looks like Have to give up designing around on-screen elements for now.

Well, after using iOS 10 and contemplating making new wallpapers, it looks like Apple has put a stop to my practices. I like to design a wallpaper around the on-screen elements, as in the one I made for iOS 9.x (gallery link).
Now, if Apple would kindly allow us to have one wallpaper for the initial lock screen and a different one for the widgets screen, I could make some really nice designs. However, making a single wallpaper for one screen would like weird in the other screen. Looks like Have to give up designing around on-screen elements for now.
Designing a custom wallpaper for the widget screen, if it were allowed, would be almost impossible as the elements change depending on how many widgets you're currently using.