What's new

problems with 4gs jb

Zibawal

Reaction score
I just jb my iphone 4GS, it has washed out, photo, and setting icon squares? any idea?

Reboot your iPhone. For other common problems, go [Moderator edit: Removed link to external iPhone-related site. Please, read our rules! Thanks.] for up-to-date info and solutions.

Last edited by a moderator:
trying going to you bookstore, and touch the purchased icon see if it brings them up and re-download them

VMonk said:
trying going to you bookstore, and touch the purchased icon see if it brings them up and re-download them

Where is bookstore? I don't see in iBook. And iTunes only show audiobooks?

Where is bookstore? I don't see in iBook. And iTunes only show audiobooks?
after you open the ibook app, you will see "Store" at top right cover. Tap on it to go to the book store.

bab2010 said:
after you open the ibook app, you will see "Store" at top right cover. Tap on it to go to the book store.

Thanks I did get my official purchased stuff not the others like PDF etc I did add my self:(

Thanks I did get my official purchased stuff not the others like PDF etc I did add my self:(

Other stuff you added in iBook like PDF file will not appear in the book store, get them to iBook again the same way you got them there before.