What's new

Problems after Cydia update today - anyone else?

pianoman

Reaction score
hey fellow jb-lovers. cydia asked to update three things of mine today: springtomize 2+, iconoclasm and cascade - all paid apps from cydia and i always run 100% clean rigs. since allowing cydia to update all of them - whenever i quit any app, apple or cydia, the springboard crashes. now 15 minutes ago - i got another message from cydia than another app was ready to update. it was "cascade", again, in the same day, few hours later. could they have realized they blew it and re-released a new one that fast? so far so good - but i'll report back.

anybody else having any trouble after cydia updates today?

Me - when I updated Lockscreen Multitasker, the tweak crashed. I've since uninstalled it and haven't update anything else from Cydia. Pretty useful tweak though... Was relying on it quite a bit..

I have noticed since the launch of iOS 5, that sometimes updating multiple tweaks at one can sometimes cause problems, so I started applying updates one at a time, and have not had any problems after updating, excepts when I updated Springtomize 2. After it finished updating, I tapped respring but my phone was just stuck on the respring wheel. I did a hard reboot, and it fixed it as usual, but that has been it.