What's new

Tweak compatibility problems?

JuniorDean

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just jailbroke a few days ago, having some problems I was hoping someone could help me out with. *I have some tweaks installed on my iPhone 4s, I love them. But yesterday I started having problems with jukebox on my home screen(dashboard x). Where whenever I clicked on the drop down music options(except the volume) it crashed so I uninstalled it & wanted to reinstall it. For some reason when I was in cydia my home button started acting funny, whenever I was in apps, my home button stopped working to bring me home after a while, *only temporary fix was a respring. I could still multitask, Siri & everything else except going home, even when I switched to another app. Way I fixed it was uninstalling dashboard x, but now when I try to reinstall the problem comes back. I was wondering if you guys could help me with me figuring out which tweak wasn't playing nice with another? Because it worked for a whole day before...

I have only this stuff installed from cydia:

1:htc weather widget animated
2: per pagehtml
3:winterboard
4:sbsettings(activator came too)
5:quickmemo
6:cups hd theme
7:gridlock
8:bigify
9:zepplin
10:ifile
11:unfold
12:Browser changer
13:copic
14:infinidock
15:eek:pen notifier*

But want dashboard x & jukebox badly... Any help on why this could be happening would be awesome of you guys!

I'm on a iPhone 4s, 5.1.1., jailbroke with absinthe 2.0.4. If it matters.

Don't even know if I'll get any help but thanks:)*