What's new

problem with siri...

Im not making anyone decieve anybody... Its not like hes goong in with a 4 and saying it was a 4s... Im just trying to tell him that jailbreaking a phone will void his warrenty and he might be screwed... Lets not turn this around on me

Im not making anyone decieve anybody... Its not like hes goong in with a 4 and saying it was a 4s... Im just trying to tell him that jailbreaking a phone will void his warrenty and he might be screwed... Lets not turn this around on me
thats how i saw it,please post responsibly,thank you.

If i reset my settings will the JB go away??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No if you reset your phone in the settings your phone might freeze. You have to restore using itunes

Bottom line is you have tried to install a Siri hack onto an iPhone4S which already has a legitimate copy of Siri on it. Regardless of why you did it, this is quite a serious mistake. You should restore your phone to 5.0.1 and then re-jailbreak with absinthe. Otherwise you could be living with a lot of issues, and with the imminent release of 5.1 you are running out of time if you need to restore and re-jailbreak. After 5.1 is out it won't be possible to do this.
There is no way to get things back to a reliable state on your 4S without restoring and staring again from scratch.

Now thinking about it. It might have been somewhere else that a boy restored his phone while having a Siri installed on his 4. He said that when the phone activated it was as if was a iPhone 4s because Siri was still on it due to files being left over. When you removed spire it might have removed all of the Siri files that your phone already had...

So... Any final solutions????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk