What's new

problem with siri...

apoel1986

Reaction score
when i press the home button for siri it shows me this... i have an iPhone 4S jailbroken with absinth...

$photo.jpg
how to fix this???

Where can i find siri in settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not there mate... Do i have to reset the device? If i do will all my apps get deleted?

does that if Siri is not enabled.
Well im pretty sure thats obvious.. we already mentioned that and the person said there is no siri in the options... This is a really short thread you didnt catch that?

Last edited by a moderator:
The other problem could be that Siri is off in restrictions. Go to settings, general, restrictions. If you have enabled restrictions, check that Siri is turned on in there. If that isn't the problem, then yes, you probably have an iPhone 4 and not a 4S.

I have an iphone 4s i bought it from apple and i had siri when i bought it.. When i JB my phone i downloaded a tweak called "Spire" and then i lost siri....

why would you download spire if you have the 4S? how many antenna does the phone have on the side of it? both sides I mean

I am not stupid mate... I was just messing around...

How to fix this???

apoel1986 said:
I am not stupid mate... I was just messing around...

How to fix this???

Why download spire?! That probably screwed up siri. Delete it? Smart one

-Sent from my iPhone 4s on Verizon

Well spire is a poor mans version of siri.. I dont know why you would download things without reading about them. Restore your phone from scratch.

Last edited:
Well spire is a poor mans version of siri.. I dont know why you would download things without reading about them. Restore your phone from scratch. If it doesnt pop up take it to apple and learn fr your mistakes and just tell them your phone crashed and when you went to restore it was gone
i don't think you should be giving the OP advice on how to deceive Apple,this is frowned on by IPF.