What's new

Problem with iMessage

Status
Not open for further replies.

diimitris

Reaction score
Hello guys, a friend of mine on iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1 can't activate the iMessage. When he tries to activate it, a message shows up with the failure of the activation, try it again, it says. We have searched at web and we have try to do what other guys have done with this problem to solve it, with no success. What we can do?

Hello guys, a friend of mine on iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1 can't activate the iMessage. When he tries to activate it, a message shows up with the failure of the activation, try it again, it says. We have searched at web and we have try to do what other guys have done with this problem to solve it, with no success. What we can do?
he could try a hard reset,it clears many glitches.

I have never seen that message ...

Me too. And I had got this iPhone before and also I have many times activated on other friends of mine and all the time worked perfect.

Let us know how it goes.

Now I' be got a message from him, with iMessage but I saw at top not the telephone number but his email of apple ID. I can't send him with iMessage from my contacts but only I can answer him back from a message that he has send me. I told him to hard reset it to end this story for sure.

Guys the problem was that he didn't had money on his card phone. 😄😄

Try this :
1 : In Settings -General-Time & Data- Automatic Setting must be ON
2 :In Settings-Location Services-System Service ( Way down)-Define Time Zone must be ON

Then try activating iMessage again .

When iMessage & Face Time would not activate with the phone number this is the only thing that worked .

Try this :
1 : In Settings -General-Time & Data- Automatic Setting must be ON
2 :In Settings-Location Services-System Service ( Way down)-Define Time Zone must be ON

Then try activating iMessage again .

When iMessage & Face Time would not activate with the phone number this is the only thing that worked .

I tried this but nothing worked. The problem was that my friend hadn't got money at his phone card. 😄Now it's ok. Thanks for your time. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.