What's new

Problem with Google Maps

Myron

Reaction score
I just got a new iPhone 5 yesterday. I was able to Synch all the info and photos from my old phone but it took awhile and lots of patience. It's a great feature. I am upset about losing the old Google Maps App pre-installed in older models. I quickly installed the Google Maps App from the App Store but am very disappointed with the results. My favorite feature, Street View is missing. I tried loading the regular Google Maps but still no Street View. Also, the Satellite View is not as sharp as in the original. Any advice?

Myron said:
I just got a new iPhone 5 yesterday. I was able to Synch all the info and photos from my old phone but it took awhile and lots of patience. It's a great feature. I am upset about losing the old Google Maps App pre-installed in older models. I quickly installed the Google Maps App from the App Store but am very disappointed with the results. My favorite feature, Street View is missing. I tried loading the regular Google Maps but still no Street View. Also, the Satellite View is not as sharp as in the original. Any advice?

Street view is in the new Google maps app. Type an address into the search bar and swipe up from the bottom of the screen and the street view image will appear. Here's the street view image on the city hall in my city.

$image-4241906010.jpg

$image-2860074979.jpg

$image-864069023.jpg

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator