What's new

Print problem : No printer found

Blumartini

Reaction score
Dear friends,

I have a iPhone 4 with latest firmware and I'm trying to send printing page to my new HP OfficeJet that is "Airprint" and "iPhone printing" compatible, but the phone don't find the wireless printer.

However, third party app, as Printshare premium is able to find my printer. Unfortunately, the printing throught this app is awful since this apps has only generic driver.

Any great printing apps to suggest?

Any explanation concerning the fact that my phone doesn't find the printer and third party app can? ...this is weird.

Cheers,

-Blu
:)

HP will probably have some kind of app in the app store that will work a lot better.. as to why it does not work? did you set up the iphone with the printer?

I've posted something about printing from iphone4 on the forum long ago. If i find it, i will post the link here for u.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clic here to jump to that thread where i was explaining about printing with iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx Bab2010,

however, my problem is not that I don't know how to print.... is that my phone simply doesn't find any printer.

It search and finally indicate "No printer found".

What's weird is that when I'm using a third party printing App; some of these app find and recognize the wireless printer.

I have look on many forum and I'm not the only one with this problem, however, I still haven't find an explanation. I guess its part of wireless problem that will be never solve :(

Please share as I use the Cannon wireless printer and my iPhone 4 finds nothing.