What's new

Printing Question

eshields1014

Reaction score
Hi, I have an Iphone 3gs

Yesterday I bought two of the same exact printers. One for home and one for work.

HP Eall-in-one B210

At work the set up was easy, the printer found the wireless network and we were off and going and I could print from my phone to the printer

At home instead of the automatic connect HP support told me that it couldnt find it automatically like it did when I was at work and this is why the set up wanted me to enter my ip address off my printer into the computer set up.

At home it says searching for printer, cannot find printers again at work it finds the printer perfectly

I am looking for some direction & help on making this work at home. this is part of the reason I bought the printer in the first place.

Thanks - Hope this makes since and I would be happy to provide more information if needed!!!

It's easy to setup a high quality printing and its easy to use and well integrated with MS operating systems as usual for HP. I can't understand why there's connectivity problems. We got 3 PC's and 2 phones printing directly to it straight away. And the connection into the wireless router is always maintained. Maybe you have to check your computer and check the installed software about your printer if its installed properly.

Last edited:
I figured it out... it was the router, got them to send me one that is bonjour capable