What's new

Price for upgrading iPhone 4 to 4S

iNoodles

Reaction score
I got a text from AT&T saying that I can get a discounted iPhone upgrade at 2-yr commitment pricing + $250 along with a new 2-yr commitment and an $18 upgrade fee. How much would all of this be to upgrade to an iPhone 4S if I were able to sell my iPhone 4 on Gazelle for $186?

iNoodles said:
I got a text from AT&T saying that I can get a discounted iPhone upgrade at 2-yr commitment pricing + $250 along with a new 2-yr commitment and an $18 upgrade fee. How much would all of this be to upgrade to an iPhone 4S if I were able to sell my iPhone 4 on Gazelle for $186?

You should be able to sell the iPhone 4 for much more than $186.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Well regardless of how much I can sell it for, how much would all these upgrades and commitment costs be?

2-year contract price for 16GB = $199
Upgrade fee = $18
Early upgrade fee = $250
TOTAL = $467

Sent from my iPhone 4 direct to you

4siphone said:
Sold mine on $180..

iPhone 4 is selling for more than double that on Kijiji here in Canada. (used)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

As a bell user, I didn't see any info regarding the update from iphone 4 to iphone 4s on their iphone 4s page. Can anyone shed the light? Thanks!

Sold my iPhone 4 32gb on eBay for $350 in less than 15 minutes after listing it. 16gb's are going around $300 or so. Seriously, if you're willing to sell your phone for under $200, and it's in good condition, I'll buy it from you for $200 so I can sell it for a profit. I'm not bs'ing you, and we both come out ahead.

I bought a 4s 32g White new in the box for sprint for $600, sold my iPod 4th gen 32g for $200 and my Evo 3D for $225 on craigslist. I can live with upgrading for $175 with no early upgrade option. I like craiglist because there are no paypal fee's or ebay fee's or worry of chargebacks. I have not sold anything on ebay in years.

Sold my iphone 4 16gb for £300 here in the uk, done a quick check thats $480???? Ill but it off you for $200 :)