What's new

Power Button Problems

sports96 said:
How do I reinstall the cydia apps after this?

Like you normally would...one at a time.

You must install one at a time, checking to make sure you don't go into safe mode after each install.

If you want a list of all your installed packages...download an app from Cydia called "AppInfo".

It displays literally ALL information on your iPhone.

Open the app, tap on "Packages" and email the list of all your packages to yourself. You have to set an email in the settings app. I would also change the data measurement from Octets to Bytes instead. Octets.....lol.

But once you email the list of installed packages to yourself, go ahead and remove mobile substrate. Nothing else but mobile substrate (and of coarse everything that gets removed with it).

Last edited:
Like you normally would...one at a time.

You must install one at a time, checking to make sure you don't go into safe mode after each install.

If you want a list of all your installed packages...download an app from Cydia called "AppInfo".

It displays literally ALL information on your iPhone.

Open the app, tap on "Packages" and email the list of all your packages to yourself. You have to set an email in the settings app. I would also change the data measurement from Octets to Bytes instead. Octets.....lol.

But once you email the list of installed packages to yourself, go ahead and remove mobile substrate. Nothing else but mobile substrate (and of coarse everything that gets removed with it).

That worked perfectly. Now i just have to reinstall all the cydia info again.

Thanks