What's new

iPhone 4 vibrating seizure attack mode!!!

atn_chargers

Reaction score
So yesterday I was minding my own business. I was driving to go get some food, when suddenly, my iPhone 4 went into an epic seizure attack mode. It vibrated constantly every 3-4 seconds. The screen unable to turn on and the phone unresponsive as I repeatedly press on the home button and power button. I started to panic...and said WTF!!??! I thought I was SOL until I remember the oldest trick in the book. Pressing the power button and the home button simultaneously. I held it for about 10 seconds...nothing (still vibrating). At this point I had almost given up. But I decided to give it one last try. Held down the power button and home button, but this time for about 30 secs. Guess what?? It worked!!! I started rejoicing and gave myself a pat on the back. I have successfully resuscitated my iPhone 4.

How could've this happen? What cause this to happen? And have you guys gone though what I've gone through? I hope this never happens again.

They'll tell you to restore it, if it keeps happening, just exchange it.

Same thing happened to my wife's phone today. She took it to an att store and they told her to ship it back to apple. I played w/ it for a few minutes and got it to reboot.

She had an incoming call and flipped the switch to vibrate and it went into non stop seizures. She updated her phone last nite. Not sure it that had anything to do with it.