What's new

Post Your Weather Pics!

I haven't been getting notifications for the thread for some reason.

@king: did you alter that sunset pic in any way? If not that's an awesome pic.

@roadrunner: it seems to always rain in Europe but there is some beautiful scenery over there.

Just wondering but there wouldn't be any professional storm chasers in the community would there?

no pro storm chaser here.

and the pic is unaltered! NYC has a few nights like that, where the clouds and sky turn into that color shade. mainly happens when we have overcast and it semi clears up at sunset.

252chevyboyz said:
@Kev: wow man those pics of the sun behind the storms are awesome. The 2nd pic looks like a big spot light shining through the air. It fascinates me how the tall storm clouds are so good at blocking out the light and creating such a good photo atmosphere.

Thanks for the comment. My son came outside while I was taking those photographs. He ran into the house and grabbed his iPod to take his own photographs. He was also impressed by the colors, especially the ray which was actually more pronounced than the photograph suggests.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

today. taken with PhotoSynth on 4s,
raeHF.jpg

staticmap

Attachments

• $image-1029430075.jpg
    $image-1029430075.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 466
:camera: got them! :camera:

22000 lightning strike on this day in Austria ...
taken with iphone 4s, ilightningcam 4.0, free hand
waiting for the next lightning storm ....$1IMG_6778.jpg$1IMG_6777.jpg$1IMG_6780.jpg

RN20r.jpg

nice pics everybody! really like the lightening pics!

thanks! I agree, very cool weather pics here, never thought that iPhones camera is capable of such quality, however it would be useless without the photographers behind ...

I havent been on in a while due to my Uncle passing away. It was a nice surprise to see all amazing pics of the lightning. I am going to have to find that app as I have always tried to snap one with just the regular camera.

Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone along the Panhandle of FL and the LA coast. The tropical storm Isacc is looking to strengthen to a category 2 by the time of landfall. The storm is H34 or 34 hours out from making landfall. Hope everyone fares well through this one.

-James

I havent been on in a while due to my Uncle passing away. It was a nice surprise to see all amazing pics of the lightning. I am going to have to find that app as I have always tried to snap one with just the regular camera.

Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone along the Panhandle of FL and the LA coast. The tropical storm Isacc is looking to strengthen to a category 2 by the time of landfall. The storm is H34 or 34 hours out from making landfall. Hope everyone fares well through this one.

-James

my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

300338_10150315030649594_592349593_7900003_1603187047_n.jpg

I appreciate the well wishes there king. Nice pic from atop the building also. I've always liked the Scotland and Ireland area though. Beautiful countryside