What's new

Pod2g now has all 5.1 exploits needed and is working on bypassing ASLR

I'm having an issue with mine, i did the full reset content and everything on my phone and as i use the tool it just says restore and says that it does the jailbreak but its really fast and at the and it tells me if i want to try to jailbreak again. any help?

I'm having an issue with mine, i did the full reset content and everything on my phone and as i use the tool it just says restore and says that it does the jailbreak but its really fast and at the and it tells me if i want to try to jailbreak again. any help?

Do a fresh restore and then jailbreak.

think i made a mistake somewhere, i did the back up in itunes then erased all content, i've been stuck on the bootloop for 20 or so minutes. is this normal?

1. Make a backup of your device in iTunes by right clicking on your device name under the ‘Devices’ menu and click ‘Back Up’.2. Once your backup is complete return to your device and go to Settings – General – Reset – Erase all Content and Settings. This will make the jailbreak process much faster.
from greenpois0n.com

and now its stuck in a bootloop. what can i do to fix it now?

So is everyone still having problems? I don't wanna jailbreak till its worked out. I can wait lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk