Reaction score
My iPhone 4
Not Jailbreaked
Not Restoring To 7.1.2

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 544
What do you mean by not restoring to iOS 7.1.2? That's the only iOS version you can restore to. The error message in your screenshot typically occurs when trying to restore or update with the wrong update file. There are separate versions of iOS 7.1.2 for the GSM and CDMA versions of the iPhone 4. Are you sure you're using the right one?

Last edited:
Scifan my phone is GSM ( Suupports all carrier) model num is A1332
I restored my another phone with the same firmware of 7.1.2 for iPhone 4
But when i tried to restore this error comes. Almost tried in 2 Computers

What do you mean by not restoring to iOS 7.1.2? That's the only iOS version you can restore to. The error message in your screenshot typically occurs when trying to restore or update with the wrong update file. There are separate versions of iOS 7.1.2 for the GSM and CDMA versions of the iPhone 4. Are you sure you're using the right one?
Pleae gelp

Either the file is the wrong one, or it's corrupt.
Remove it, and if you need to download it, then do this again.

It would be easier not to download the file. Just connect your device to iTunes and let it update your iPhone. Or use recovery mode to restore it.

Hi
I downloaded the ipsw for the second time and shows the same thing
I chrcked my imei and its showing as GSM and my phone is 8GB??
Please help me

It would be easier not to download the file. Just connect your device to iTunes and let it update your iPhone. Or use recovery mode to restore it.[/Q

It would be easier not to download the file. Just connect your device to iTunes and let it update your iPhone. Or use recovery mode to restore it.

Hi
I downloaded the ipsw for the second time and shows the same thing
I chrcked my imei and its showing as GSM and my phone is 8GB??
Please help me
Have you done what J. A. Suggested, hook it up to iTunes on your computer and let it update the phone without manually downloading the update file?