What's new

Cannot connet to ITunes on the IPhone 4S.

Travisw13

Reaction score
My Boss had a IPhone 4 and was receiving a error message when trying to update his apps in the App Store. The error he is is getting is "Cannot contact ITunes Store" He has been getting this error for about 3-4 weeks. Well he decided to upgrade to the 4S. Now he is getting the error message on his 4S also. However, on his computer here at work, he is not have a issue with ITunes. Plese help!! I've read about a alot of people having this issue but, i have not seen the fix yet.

My Boss had a IPhone 4 and was receiving a error message when trying to update his apps in the App Store. The error he is is getting is "Cannot contact ITunes Store" He has been getting this error for about 3-4 weeks. Well he decided to upgrade to the 4S. Now he is getting the error message on his 4S also. However, on his computer here at work, he is not have a issue with ITunes. Plese help!! I've read about a alot of people having this issue but, i have not seen the fix yet.

I know this sounds like a simplistic answer, but are you sure his iTunes id and password are correct on the phone?

Have a great day,
HiddenPuppy

Yes, it's correct. I believe. I'll have him logout on his computer's itunes and then have him log back in and test.

Another long shot is the computers firewall. If he has more then 1 installed on the problem computer or if he has just 1 installed but the windows firewall is still running that could be the problem.

Again a long shot.

Maybe I read this wrong but is he having trouble with this error message just on the iPhone or when it is connected to the computer? I thought it was the phone, that is why I mentioned the id and password. I thought he may have logged in right on the computer but not the phone.

Have a nice day,
HiddenPuppy

Correct, ITunes on the computer is working fine. The error only come up on the IPhone it's self. and I've tried it on both the cellar and on the WiFi.