What's new

please help me.... my iphone 4 (ios 7.0.3)can't turn off or on.... please help me....

RanaAziz

Reaction score
i am using Iphone 4. recently i updated its ios from ios 7.0.2 to 7.0.3 . after a day of updated ios suddently its hanged. then after 15 min(approx) i tryed to restart it by holding home+power button. then its gone black screen and come apple logo. but after that its cant turn on... in this time my iphone's charge was 39%. so i charged it and connect to itunes. and try to restore backup. but my phone was passcode locked. so i could not. i have a ios 7.0 in my pc. so i tryed to restore it(in recovery mode). but its gave me a erro(3194). now my phone is go to black screen. i can't turn it off or on...

please help me..... how to fix it..... thanks...

i am using Iphone 4. recently i updated its ios from ios 7.0.2 to 7.0.3 . after a day of updated ios suddently its hanged. then after 15 min(approx) i tryed to restart it by holding home+power button. then its gone black screen and come apple logo. but after that its cant turn on... in this time my iphone's charge was 39%. so i charged it and connect to itunes. and try to restore backup. but my phone was passcode locked. so i could not. i have a ios 7.0 in my pc. so i tryed to restore it(in recovery mode). but its gave me a erro(3194). now my phone is go to black screen. i can't turn it off or on...

please help me..... how to fix it..... thanks...

You can restore your iPhone 4 in DFU Mode....Use the iOS 7.0 ipsw only if you have SHSH blobs, since apple stopped signing...

Use iOS 7.0.2/7.0.3 ipsw if you don't have SHSH blobs...also remember to use iTunes 11.0.5.5 or earlier to restore...