What's new

Please help me!!!!!

Freedy420

Reaction score
Hey everyone, thanks for reading. So the problem I'm having is this... I've had my iPhone 4 for about 10 months now. Since that time I've obviously used it a lot, including for text messaging. Ever since I've had my phone I haven't deleted any messages that I got from my girlfriend. So this conversation is massive (about 15000+ msgs). As you can imagine this is starting to slow my phone down. I need to delete the messages but before I do I need to get all the pictures that she's sent me over the past 10 months so that I can save them. Does anybody know of a method besides me sitting there and clicking load earlier messages 1000 times? because my phone slows down way too much when I try to do that.

I've seen different programs that retrieve old conversations but none of them retrieve pictures. Does anybody know of a way? I don't want to have to spend any money to do it... There must be an easier way than taking 12 hours straight to click load earlier messages. PLEASE HELP!!!!

The other thing I was trying to possibly think of was some sort of way that I could leave my phone plugged in overnight and have some sort of device that will continue tapping load earlier messages and then when I wake up they would hopefully all be loaded. Does anybody know of any type of physical device or software that could continue tapping a button on my phone screen.*

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!! Thank you so much :):):):) can't tell you how much this is bugging me!

Yup the device is called the human hand lol. Looks like your gonna have to do this just get the photos that you want then delete the rest. It shouldnt take more than an hour.

if you are using a mac computer get phoneview to retrieve and save to your computer all your sms including pictures or other media files in your sms.

I tried this once already using my hand and it will take way more than an hour. as I said there are thousands of messages. it'll literally take about 10 hours straight of doing nothing but waiting and pushing that button. Unfortunately I don't have a mac, just a PC. Is there any other way at all or any version of phoneview for PC that will also upload pictures?? thanks again

If suggest when you get pics sent to u by text. U save them immediately to avoid this problem in the future. I mean, you're already opening the pic to look it at, take another 1 second to save it by tapping save image. The human hand.

i suggest googleing this there may be a program or app to do this other than that looks like its going to take you a long time to do it by hand

Yea I know, I will save them from now on, and I already tried googling it and searching on the internet for a while trying to find a solution.. The only thing I could find is a program called Touch Copy which apparently can do this on PC but I cant get the trial because I already had it once before apparently. does anyone know how i can get a fresh trial or how i can get this Touch Copy program for free? Thanks again

We don't condone getting paid apps for free. Careful- you're treading on thin water.

IF you REALLY loved her , you would take the time.
That's all I'm saying .

Sent from iPhone

Last edited:
Yea I know, I will save them from now on, and I already tried googling it and searching on the internet for a while trying to find a solution.. The only thing I could find is a program called Touch Copy which apparently can do this on PC but I cant get the trial because I already had it once before apparently. does anyone know how i can get a fresh trial or how i can get this Touch Copy program for free? Thanks again

To be able to use the trial once again, you have to pay for a ultimate price which is to format your computer and reinstall the operating system. Every time you can do that, you can use the trial version :) I do think you are not ready to pay for that price of formatting your PC (lose everything and start from scratch) but you can adjust your budget and purchase the full version of the software. Good luck.

Thanks everyone. If anyone else reads this and knows of a solution to my problem then please let me know cause I'm still looking to do this. Sorry Enlightened I wasn't trying to break any rules, and to whoever commented about my love for my gf (lol) it's not about how much I love HER lol I just want the pictures... they're pretty nice if ya know what i mean lol

Thanks everyone. If anyone else reads this and knows of a solution to my problem then please let me know cause I'm still looking to do this. Sorry Enlightened I wasn't trying to break any rules, and to whoever commented about my love for my gf (lol) it's not about how much I love HER lol I just want the pictures... they're pretty nice if ya know what i mean lol
You could share them here and we could help you decide which ones to keep. :p