What's new

Please help me get my photos back on my iPhone!!!

Ruc

Reaction score
Okay so tomorrow is my best friend's eighteenth birthday and I wanted to post an old picture of us from seventh grade but when I looked for the photo in my camera roll it wasn't there! I am confused on the whole iCloud library thing I tried using it but then more than half of my photos are gone out of no where! There are a couple of options whether to optimize or download and keep originals and it says wifi required 770 items to upload and I was hoping to plug in my phone and turn on the wifi tonight but I'm scared when I wake up tomorrow the photos won't be back! Please help!!! This photo means a lot to me a lot of good memories are attached to it!
IMG_0780.JPG

Login to www.icloud.com using a browser on a computer, use your iCloud ID to login. You will find an app/an icon that looks like the Photos app there. Select it. If your photo is still in your iCloud Photo Library, you'll find it there.

I see that you've enabled Low Power mode on your iPhone. I'm not sure if it also affects Wi-Fi, but try turning it off, maybe the images will start loading.

Okay so just an update when I woke up and checked it said all items uploaded but I didn't see them in my icloud drive or anywhere in my photos. I'm at school now and when I went to the photos and camera section it says there are 516 items to upload which doesn't make sense because earlier it said all items were uploaded.

No I checked iCloud so I don't know what happened [emoji17]

Can you get a better internet connection? The one shown on your phone looked very weak.

Not really I live in a rural area

Have you got a friend who has WiFi that you could use? Would the school permit to you use their connection briefly?

Last edited: