What's new

piracy .

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoodrathughheff

Reaction score
i just read the other post n you guys say ipf don't support piracy or whatever , but I'm sure almost everyone whose jailbroken has A Piracy Tweak lol . and this site does have a jailbreak section I might not be postin this in the right section but why beat around the bush if the man needs help help EM ! dde02dde02

Last edited by a moderator:
i just read the other post n you guys say ipf don't support piracy or whatever , but I'm sure almost everyone whose jailbroken has A Piracy Tweak lol . and this site does have a jailbreak section I might not be postin this in the right section but why beat around the bush if the man needs help help EM ! ����

Wrong, I had my iPhone 4S jailbroken and refused to use piracy repos. Piracy is theft. You can sugar-coat it all you want, but it's still theft.

How would you feel if you spent hundreds of hours designing an app, place that app for sale in the App Store and then people come along and crack it. Your shiny new app that was supposed to bring you some money is now being used by people who didn't pay for it and you're not earning anything from your hard work. This is exactly what happens when people pirate apps and media. It's also why I gave up designing apps.

Like I said, you can sugar-coat it all you want, but it's still theft, and it's illegal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.