What's new

Picture Messgaing on iPhone 3Gs Jailbroken/unlocked

steiner6

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to enable my phone to send and recieve picture messages instead of having to send them through an email? My phone is a 3GS jailbroken and unlocked on 4.2.1 firmware 06.15.00. I am on T-Mobile. Thanks for any help or insight anyone might have

your phone should automatically get the settings from your carrier, if not then contact your carrier for the information you need to put in there. settings > general > network> cellular data network

I had my 3GS jailbroke yesterday and had to take it back because I couldn't recieve pics in mms but could send them. He said he had to reflash it and all is good!
Good luck.

Can anyone tell me how to enable my phone to send and recieve picture messages instead of having to send them through an email? My phone is a 3GS jailbroken and unlocked on 4.2.1 firmware 06.15.00. I am on T-Mobile. Thanks for any help or insight anyone might have

Input mms information needed in the network data area in settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the mms settings update on their own unless you use an un supported carrier then you need to get in touch with them and ask them for the settings

I got the mms information from tmobile and i input all of it in the required fields and I still cant send or recieve mms. what should i do next?