What's new

Photos with the 6s plus

image.jpeg

If you see it again can get the model for me danke.
It looks like a great 121 or 122 from '63 there is 1 for sale in America, very tatty for $8000 ono at the moment. Needs about €10,000 to get it up to this condition.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
I'm sorry, but it looks like this has been the one and only time I've seen that car. I haven't seen it before, and I couldn't find it afterwards. It's possible that the owner was just passing my area, or it was a very short visit.
The license plate was from Vienna, so there's a minimal chance that I'll see it again. If so, I'll remember to look for the model.

Btw:
The car has seat belts. You can see them when you take a closer look. Without seat belts, no license plate.

Last edited:
It looks like your fly screen is also perfect for portraits of beautiful butterflies.
Seems so. :)
This one was very patient. It sat there for 30 minutes, and waited until my son and I had finished taking pictures.

Seems so. :)
This one was very patient. It sat there for 30 minutes, and waited until my son and I had finished taking pictures.

So cool of him or her, 30 minutes when you think about it that's a very long time really.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.