What's new

Iphone 6 plus or 6s plus?

mike1

Reaction score
OK everyone, I'll be buying my wife a new iphone for Christmas, and I'm curious as to wether there is an advantage/disadvantage to going for the 6s plus or the 6 plus. What exactly are the differences?
Also our local AT&T retailer tells me there are no more contracts. That AT&T has implemented a "new" monthly payment when you buy a new phone, that is added to your phone bill. Not sure what that is. Has anyone heard of this?

The iPhone 6 Plus and the 6S Plus have an almost identical appearance. The 6 Plus was released in September 2014 and the 6S Plus was released in September 2015. The 6S Plus has the faster A9 processor, 3D Touch on the screen and various other improvements. The iPhone 6S Plus is available in 16, 64, and 128gb versions. The 128gb version of the iPhone 6 Plus has been discontinued.

The iPhone 6 Plus and the 6S Plus have an almost identical appearance. The 6 Plus was released in September 2014 and the 6S Plus was released in September 2015. The 6S Plus has the faster A9 processor, 3D Touch on the screen and various other improvements. The iPhone 6S Plus is available in 16, 64, and 128gb versions. The 128gb version of the iPhone 6 Plus has been discontinued.
OK thanks. The 6s plus sounds appealing, not sure what exactly the 3D screen is, or if she will like that. I'm not even sure I would like it.

AT&T is no longer allowing new customers to purchased subsidized phones. They are trying to push people into using the Next Plan. But if you insist on maintaining your previous contract AT&T via a phone call or at one of their official AT & T stores can arrange the subsidized phone and contract but you must insist and be particular. Also be sure it is to your advantage.

Well at the retail store, the person insured me that the Next plan would save me money. We'll see. I guess that's something I'll find out when I visit an actual AT&T store. Their hard sell on the Next plan reminds me of how they tried real hard to get me to give up my unlimited data plan.

That is exactly it. And I am guessing it's only us grandfathered unlimited an holders who won't find Next to be better-it's better for them, not me.

Should be a savings if cost is a concern on the old 6 plus it's been discounted $100

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hi there! i'm going to choose iPhone 6s plus because iPhone 6s plus is much better than iPhone 6 in many ways.

Six s plus i had both (now w six s plus) and I have a 6s at home too!
Beautiful phones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter has the 6S in silver she thinks same lol I prefer bigger once u use it,,you start preferring that size. I used to feel same I bought the 6... Than traded for six + and so on [emoji177] it's a good thing diff sizes for diff people.
Now rumor out a 6Se coming out (a four inch phone)

Go Big or Go Home ....haha

I started with the Note series and never looked back on a small phone ..
Most peeps will tell you same once they use one they won't go back

6s Plus [emoji390]

It's true lol one week w the plus than hold the 6.... It's harder for me to type etc not saying I wouldn't use it if that was all I had for choice. However I'm so so happy Apple finally divulged into 5.5 inch phones!❤️
I also had the galaxy note ... The Galaxy note 2

It's true lol one week w the plus than hold the 6.... It's harder for me to type etc not saying I wouldn't use it if that was all I had for choice. However I'm so so happy Apple finally divulged into 5.5 inch phones!❤️
I also had the galaxy note ... The Galaxy note 2

I've had Note 2/3 and Nexus 6 so this phone is not big at all ...I would love to see a little less bezel on upcoming phones ...forget thin let's get a little more real estate

6s Plus [emoji390]