What's new

photo editing on iphone..

cooldoc

Reaction score
guys tell me about your favorite photo editing apps...on iphone...???

As it's only a phone I only want basic functions. Photoshop Express allows me to resize/crop easily. Then I use Photobucket mobile to upload to my Photobucket account. Any further editing I'll do with packages on my computer.

Simple.

CameraBag and Pictureshow are great apps that will modify picture styles with ease. Mill Colour is good if you want to dive deeper for a more custom edit.

Oh ColorSplash is cool too if you're looking to add selected color to black & white photos

I have used color splash and the way it selects the color is quiet cool..
Have also tried Iris photo suite lite the color sense is similar to that of color splash but the approach is much more easier to select selective color along with color mask which supports layering and blur mask is also there..
Also cropping and editing images is quiet innovative..

As it's only a phone I only want basic functions. Photoshop Express allows me to resize/crop easily. Then I use Photobucket mobile to upload to my Photobucket account. Any further editing I'll do with packages on my computer.

Simple.

PhotoShop definitely for me as well. More detailed editing you cannot beat the computer. Impossible lol.

Iris is very good. Loads of features. Far better than Photoshop express. :)

Hi
I want to combine voice memo and photo on iphone 4 and send as mms is this possible?atm i am send photo and audio as two separate mms'. Is there a cheap/free app that allows me to combine photo and voicememo/audio and the send via mms. Do i need to buy one of the video editing apps like imovie etc?

For editing on my iPhone:

I use snapseed all the time!!! It is great for simple things like just brightening up a picture, crop an image, black & white, but also good for adding some dramatic lighting and depth to your pictures.

My other go to app for editing is simply HDR you can use the "easy" setting they have or you can go in adjust the different filters, coloring, brightness, etc