What's new

Password help wii-fi

staychuck

Reaction score
Can someone please help me. I rented an apt. that includes wii-fi. My landlord gave me the password to log onto the router and I typed it into my iphone4s and everything is working fine. I never wrote down the password and I need it again for my laptop. HOW DO I RETRIEVE IT FROM MY IPHONE ??

Thanks

I don't believe you can.

However, if I may ask the dumb question: Have you asked your landlord for the password again?

Marilyn

Mickey330 said:
I don't believe you can.

However, if I may ask the dumb question: Have you asked your landlord for the password again?

Marilyn

No she is in Florida for a month. If I plug my phone can I tether and use the internet that my phone picks and get a connection that way ? Without using my phones Data plan that has a limited. I work from home and need my laptop.

staychuck said:
No she is in Florida for a month. If I plug my phone can I tether and use the internet that my phone picks and get a connection that way ? Without using my phones Data plan that has a limited. I work from home and need my laptop.

No. Tethering IS using the iPhones data plan. No way to connect to the wifi network through your phone.

If you were jailbroken, you could retrieve the password entered to your phone to connect to the network. But like i said....only if you are jailbroken. There is a package that shows recently used passwords for wifi networks in your iPhone.