What's new

Over And Out

Wesman

Reaction score
It's been thirteen days with my iPhone 4S and I can say that day fourteen will start with it but will end with my depenadable HTC. I gave this phone my best but no relatinship should be this much work. To put in all that you have to to get so little out it's time for me to go back. Thank you one and all for your help. God bless, good night now.

Wesman

While I'm certain there's a story as to why you're giving up on your 4S... it can't be that bad can it?!?

Have to agree... My first iPhone was second hand (3G) in that time my Htc owning friends had theirs repaired 3 to 4 times, which interesting as that is spot on to reports in the new York times that Htc phone fail 3 to 4 times more than the fruits ( apple blackberry ) and it's due to poor quality control on components....
By the way, I ran my 3G for 18 months, it was already over a year old, just resold it in eBay for £86 .......

Yes it might not be hackable as easy as the Htc but it's a darn sight more reliable

The only problem I can see from his previous posts was downloading ringtones. I guess I'm too old to worry about having a flashy ringtone for my phone. I just want to be able to answer it! LOL!

I am sorry to hear this. What are the issues that you are having? Maybe you just got unfortunately a bad phone but maybe you should not judge all of the iPhones due to hardware issues? iPhone is really a great phone

Yes love my old phone ring, only thing is, so do my iPhone owning friends... Like the ok corral when an iPhone rings ;)

tintbob said:
Yes love my old phone ring, only thing is, so do my iPhone owning friends... Like the ok corral when an iPhone rings ;)

I do not miss my droid ringtones. But then this is why they have so many types of phones out there. Something for everyone and I guess if everyone loved iPhones then droid would go out of business :)

The only problem I can see from his previous posts was downloading ringtones. I guess I'm too old to worry about having a flashy ringtone for my phone. I just want to be able to answer it! LOL!

Cool!! I would also like the ability (within the iPhone) to simply download and install ringtones easily, WITHOUT HAVING TO USE ITUNES! So............ like you presumably, I just use the default ones that came with the unit. :)