What's new

Outlook Sync missing some appointments

Olesent

Reaction score
Thanks to this forum I eventually got my Thanks to this forum I eventually got my iPhone 4 to Sync with Outlook 2010. However I have just noticed that an appointment that I added on the iPhone for mid June (2 months away) has not appeared in my Outlook calendar. I noticed in iTunes that you can set to include 30 days of history (1 month in the past) but I assume that all future events should be included. Does anyone know why this has happened and how I can adjust my settings to enable proper synchronisation in future?

Further clarification - It appears that any appointment added to the Further clarification - It appears that any appointment added to the Further clarification - It appears that any appointment added to the iPhone does not sync with Outlook so it appears to be a one-way sync which cannot be the only option - can someone tell me how to adjust the settings to make it sync both ways like my trusty old Nokia did?

On investigation it appears that appointments added on the iPhone are being written to a different Outlook calendar to the one I use. It is odd that the iPhone syncs from my Outlook calendar (PC to iPhone) but uses a different calendar to sync to (iPhone to PC), one which did not exist before. Does anyone know how to force it to use the correct calendar for both PC & iPhone appointments?

This post has been up for a couple of days - does anyone read these posts?

Last edited: