What's new

syncing contacts and calendar

slow36hp

Reaction score
recently started trying to utilize the cloud. i think i must be missing something and figured i would seek the forums help.

what i would like to do is have syncronised copies of my calendars and contacts between my outlook desktop,iphone,and cloud.so ideally you enter a appointment on your phone it appears in outlook and cloud. you change contact info in outlook and cloud and phone change

currently if i change contact info in outlook, my phone will sync and change but cloud will not. if i add a contact on my phone it goes to cloud contacts and does not ever go to outlook upon syncing.

outlook calendar will sync to phone and phone will sync to outlook but no appointments show in cloud.

also should note my phone shows two sets of contacts outlook and icloud

Hello,

I have the same issue and I have asked this question on numerous forums as well as the apple community on Apple.com and havent been able to come up with a solution for this to fix my issue. everything that was suggested on the apple web site didnt work for me. I would suggest you go to the apple web site and under support click on communities and see if any of the solutions help you.

[h=2]syncing contacts and calendar[/h]How do i sync outlook to I cloud

Start by downloading and installing this from Apple
iCloud Control Panel for Windows v2.0

I did it last week and it's working 100% nicely!! Contacts, calendar, tasks and photostream. You can also do the mail. It's working in outlook very good. No duplications. Outlook show difference between outlook entries and icloud. I'm now using icloud for phone, ipad and dell pc.