What's new

iOS phone logger

n0m0n

Reaction score
New to this forum so Hello,
I have been a Droid user since day 1, and have become VERY reliant upon a few app's
BUT since Verizon started to sell the iPhone I jumped at the opportunity to return to in my opinion the best of the best (had a 2g when with ATT).

I have been searching for an app that would automatically post to phone calls and SMS's to my gMail calendar this would be outgoing incoming (just a log) and SMS's messages.
Presently I am using a app called PhoneLogger on my android device and it works GREAT.
I fear that I will loose this much needed option with this iPhone4.
Does anyone know of a app that log's all communications / activities?
Now when I get or make a call it appears on my gMail calendar as a appointment .
Within this appointment it only has the time and duration of the call.
If the # is in my contact list then the name also appears.
As for the SMS's they also appear as a appointment but within the appointment it has the text message incoming and outgoing.

Thanks
JW

Should I take the no response as there is no all that will log the phone or sms activities?
What about being able to email the SMS log or messages to a email address?

Thanks

You could take a screen shot about every 25 call logs or text.

I am not sure of any other way really. But it doesnt mean their isnt.

n0m0n,

Did you ever find a resolution to your problem? The only thing I could think to do is Jailbreak . . . let me know, I have the same need. I don't need text, because I used Google Voice for that, but I use Call Logger to track phone calls . . .

Thanks!

n0m0n,

Did you ever find a resolution to your problem? The only thing I could think to do is Jailbreak . . . let me know, I have the same need. I don't need text, because I used Google Voice for that, but I use Call Logger to track phone calls . . .

Thanks!

WELL....
I ended up Jailbreaking my device and using a app that I used back in the day of my 2g...
It is called SMS2Email works a lot like the Andriod app but isn't as full featured.
It doesn't offer the phone logging feature but does offer me to "manually" email my SMS log (ingoing as well as out).

Though since I have lost the app due to upgrading to a iPh4s....

Here I sit waiting and waiting for the break to be offered to the 4s, if you find a better app PLEASE let me know, as I sit here waiting. :0

Thanks