What's new

Otterbox Iphone4 Defender Case

Rumpkin83

Reaction score
I think this is the best case. Its a bit bulky but well worth it
check it out. i found a youtube video if anyone wants to check it out

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCDFNRZ3LLg[/ame]

do you not need a screen protector? Your video shows a hard type screen protector?

It does have a built-in screen protector and it works well to prevent scratches.

I have problems on my 3Gs where I get little bubbles under the plastic protector. You have to make sure it is completely completely clean when you put it on. I love the case though.

I ordered one 2 days ago.

Just google "cupon codes"before you purchase anything online

example google "otterbox cupon codes"

It gets you 10% off & free shipping

not allowed to post links yet cuz im a newbe.

It does have a built-in screen protector and it works well to prevent scratches.

I have problems on my 3Gs where I get little bubbles under the plastic protector. You have to make sure it is completely completely clean when you put it on. I love the case though.

I was told by a rep that the new defender has ports fixing that problem.

Got mine today and had to remove Zagg corners and back to get it to fit. Very tight fit and great case. I am impressed with the case just like the 3g one I had before. The rubber does feel a little bit thiner but its still top notch

its finally safe from harm

How long did it take for you to receive your otterbox I ordered mine last week and it still hasn't arrived. I didn't receive a tracking order or anything via email...

How long did it take for you to receive your otterbox I ordered mine last week and it still hasn't arrived. I didn't receive a tracking order or anything via email...

Ordered on Thursday got it Monday