What's new

Hands On Vapor4 Case Review

DannyBoy

Reaction score
Ok, after a month of waiting its finally here!! I just have too say its great!!! It just keeps the feel of the iPhone4..... Its everything stated on the site. Yes, its not a full case...but hey you knew that when you bought it.. ;) This is the sharpest remake of the apple bumper yet. Check out the video below and see for yourself!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD_coSazv84[/ame]

AND....of all the days to arrive....it just so happens to be Dannyboy's Birthday today :p
Thanks for taking the time out of hanging with your girlfriend to make the review video :D
teehee

On a serious note tho...it's pretty cool!!

After about a 5 days....my thoughts and a bit of an unboxing.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ2XWpR4GeI[/ame]

nice reviews. Word of advise, not critisism by any means, get closer to the mic. it was very difficult to hear even with headphones on.

Where did you get the carbon fiber skin? it looks pretty awesome.

I was wondering whether anyone got their case and posted a response to the old thread.
Thanks for the review. Just got mine today. Love it! The black on black is understated but very nice.

That's a nice case. It really looks nice combined with the overlay. I thought the overlay came with it at first.

That's a nice case. It really looks nice combined with the overlay. I thought the overlay came with it at first.

You can buy a CF backplate. But I chose not to.. They want $20 for it.

Thanks for the review. I really wanted to like this case but after reading some of the professional and amateur reviews, I passed. $80 is way too much money for a case that I have to remove with a tiny wrench that I know I will misplace. I guess they want $15 for a replacement wrench plus $4.95 shipping. This company really should re-evaluate their price points. They could probably still make money by lowering the price and increasing their volume.

Question... does that cutout for the Apple logo create a situation where dirt can get in??

Thanks for the review. I really wanted to like this case but after reading some of the professional and amateur reviews, I passed. $80 is way too much money for a case that I have to remove with a tiny wrench that I know I will misplace. I guess they want $15 for a replacement wrench plus $4.95 shipping. This company really should re-evaluate their price points. They could probably still make money by lowering the price and increasing their volume.

Question... does that cutout for the Apple logo create a situation where dirt can get in??

The back in my video isn't the one that comes with the case.. But I haven't had any problem with dirt getting under the vinyl. As far as the wrench just go to your local hardware store they are a standard hex wrench. But I agree with you totally if you use lots of accessories and or like to switch out cases alot you will soon find this case to be a real pain!