What's new

Otterbox Iphone4 Defender Case

I got my otterbox today. I like it.

It took me awhile to figure out how to break it apart to install it on the phone as the directions, well, suck. But I got it eventually. I agree, the outer rubber should be a little thicker, but in general im happy.

Last edited:
got mine in today!!! i also had to remove the back and corners of my ghost armor.. I could have gotten by with just the corners but it still didnt fit excatly right so i removed the back and it fits perfectly!! great case btw.. no more worries!!!

Well mine should have been here today but wasn't I guess I will keep waiting impatiently...

Yea,this case is really nice,but you can find many other cases with built-in screen protector on cheaper prices.

i ordered mine the 24th, not here yet.. its been 8 business days so idk .. people who ordered on 20th are not getting them yet.. maybe there making a lot of them lol i hope..

Still haven't recieved mine yet either. I ordered it aprox 10 buisness days ago...

OK - here is my review after having this case for a few weeks.

First, it gives the phone a feeling of heft, and makes it not feel so fragile.

And protection... Yesterday, while on the phone, I bumped into a door frame, knocked the phone 8 feet away on the concrete. The call didnt even hang up. No damage whatsoever, to the phone or the case.

Ok I received an email telling about the shipping delays and how they will give 5$ off due to the problems...

Received my otterbox defender today after ordering on July 21st.

Loving the protection this case provides.

I ordered one from Ebay for $34.00 but, it won't ship until about 10-14 days from now.

I have one and it's amazing. I work at a hardware store so my phones usually take a good beating in my pocket. Been a good three weeks and my iphone still looks good as new when I switch to my griffen reveal after work.

I am looking to buy some sort of screen protector.. any suggestion?