What's new

Otter Box pouch case

priester68

Reaction score
Hey all. Not sure where this post is supposed to go. I found a pouch style case that has the belt clip and magnetic flap that an iphone in a OBox Defender Case can fit in. It's by Rugged Equipment and they sell them at Radio Shack. Its a snug fir at first but after taking it in and out several times, it starts to break in and become easier to deal with. My new 4S and Defender case fit right in now. It has plastic guards on the sides and now my phone is really protected. There are different styles so make sure it's the biggest one they have. I love these style cases. I didn't much care for the clamp on case that the OBox came with. Plus it conceals the iphone a little better. Where I work, you don't want to advertise you have an iphone or it may disappear. I have pics but I couldn't get them uploaded here. For some reason I kept getting an error after the upload was complete. Just thought I would let everyone know I found these.

$case.JPG
T
his is it.

Last edited:
Picture does it lol
I am using otter box for iPhone 4 the old style it's not sleek like my other cases but right now Soooo busy my phone is protected:)

amylyn1970 said:
It does look big, but I like the looks of it. Saw they are $29.99. Kind of expensive for a case, but if it protects it well, I guess it's worth it.

I just thought it was cool that you could fit your iPhone with Obox defender case In here.

Is that an iPad or are you just happy to see me? lol. Just kidding. Does look big but could be just perspective. I'm all for whatever protective solution works for the individual. Despite our gorgeous devices it has to be substance over form.