What's new

opinions please

Jdsmitty10

Reaction score
I am looking to get a bumper style case.

Options are:

Apple Bumper

Griffin Reveal frame(frame only,no back)

Case mate hula

What would everyone recommend? I know they are all similar cases so if you have experience with any, tell me your thoughts..
thanks..

I have the apple bumper. It's not bad at all. But 30 is a little steep, I could of got a different case that also protects the back for that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 3 different cases from the Apple bumper case program. I use the Apple bumper b/c it fixes the antenna death grip problem best then the rest of those 3.

Although the clear griffin is my favorite, now it just collecting dust.

I think that apple bumper is cool to buy because I already have this and I am using it from last 1 month.

As it is stylish and protects my iphone.

To be buy good one please refer to apple store only.

thanks for the replies.

I am clueless as to what case to get. I def dont want to cover up the entire phone. I just want the bumper/frame style. Every one I find that I like, there are bad reviews... but i guess nothing is perfect...

I guess the bumper scratches the phone?

The griffin reveal frame has hard buttons to press(volume)

Casemate hula is i guess the same as the reveal frame.

and added a couple:
The griffin elan frame has is just hard plastic, so how much will that help in a drop? I like this one the best, since you can access all the actual buttons..but the fact there is not cushion to it makes me think there is no point in it to protect the phonen from a jolt or drop.

The SGPT Neo Hybrid Ex Looks nice and apple bumper like, but i hear they are cheap, plus not even available right now..

as you can see, lots of options, but clueless at this point...good thing i don't even own the 4 yet...

Last edited: