What's new

Openssh problems

Rhinopep

Reaction score
Sorry I put my new this thread on someone elses posts. Still same problem though. I have openssh and winscp. When I drag a theme to my phone I can find it in winterboard but after I choose it and respring or reboot it does not work. I have checked several YouTube videos and many forums but can't find an answer. As for as I can tell everything is working just like everyone elses but the themes don't work I have made sure that for iPhone 4. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong any help would be greatly appreciated.

What theme are you trying to run ? Can take a screen shot of winter board and post it ?

I was trying to use the manhattan lightning theme on modmyi. I watched some YouTube videos and followed the directions, exactly or so I thought. The YouTube video was how to get video wallpaper themes using openssh. It has a picture of a blue tornado on the screen shot. I wanted flourish but couldn't get anything that I downloaded to work. Like I said it would show up in winterboard but wouldn't work. I even found one video that said to rename the theme wallpaper before dragging it onto my phone. That didn't work either. I prefer video themes and I have vwallpaper but it doesn't have the ones I want available on my phone. Only on the regular site.

If I go to modmyi on my phone I can download the theme to the phone and I can find it in ifile but I don't know how to move it so that I can use it. Sorry I would have said this in the earlier post but I forgot. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks for even taking an intrest.

It's easier to download it to your PC then use SSH to transfer it to your phone.

Themes go in private/var/stash/theme.xxxx (the xxxx part is different for every device). Remember to respring first then select it from the list in winterboard...