What's new

OpenSSH Not Working, At all

TangoSucka

Reaction score
Have the newest version of WinSCP and a Vz Iphone 4.

So, long story short nothing is working. I used to do this stuff on iPod touches, but that was years ago.

So, if you guys can help, I'd really like to start putting ROMs on my phone. It really bugs me that it won't work or that Mobile Terimal App doesn't work either.

Thanks

EDIT

Idk. It started working.

Thank you.

EDIT 2:

Now the GBA emulator won't work, so this is my question... DOES ANYTHING WORK FOR 4.2.6?

WHAT THE HELL

Last edited:
Have you jailbroken with the latest version of greenpoisi0n? Rc6 included bug fixes for roms...

Have you jailbroken with the latest version of greenpoisi0n? Rc6 included bug fixes for roms...

I want to, but do I have to restore? I just need to know if I need to restore my iphone or if I can just re jailbreak.

You guys have to realize us Vz users need help, we're coming from droids where you have to restore.

Please, I can jailbreak no problem, but do I need to restore to factory 4.2.6.

I've replied to your other post but I'll explain it better here.

When an update to a jailbreak comes out like this one usually it's just a case of doing the jailbreak over again. No restore needed nothing lost.

When an update in iTunes is out you need to wait for the new jailbreak before you update to it if you wish to remain jailbroken. You would then need to restore in iTunes and then rejailbreak and start all over again...