What's new

Tweaks Not Working on Verizon

TangoSucka

Reaction score
Per Gaz6076, we suggested us Verizon users start a thread about what apps and tweaks don't work for us.

This is actually a great idea, cause I know the majority of Vz users are having issues with half of the stuff not working.

Now, this is nobodies fault directly (unless the devs are sad because they all are stuck on At&T, and I'd be pissed too)

So far:

I can't get 3G restrictor and any of the GBA emulators to work. I just wanna play pokemon on my iphone.

Anybody esle?

Per Gaz6076, we suggested us Verizon users start a thread about what apps and tweaks don't work for us.

This is actually a great idea, cause I know the majority of Vz users are having issues with half of the stuff not working.

Now, this is nobodies fault directly (unless the devs are sad because they all are stuck on At&T, and I'd be pissed too)

So far:

I can't get 3G restrictor and any of the GBA emulators to work. I just wanna play pokemon on my iphone.

Anybody esle?

i think tweaks are based on iOS version and nothing to do with carrier

Well that maybe the case, but I know other Vz users are having issues too.

interesting...most of those tweaks work for 4.2.1....but i guess they don't work for 4.2.6? o_O

interesting...most of those tweaks work for 4.2.1....but i guess they don't work for 4.2.6? o_O

Yep. And I believe that's issue we are all facing. I mean, I'm going to rebreak on GP 6.1 tonight and see how it works.