What's new

OMG Android or iPHone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both as well and the iphone 4s beats the Htc Vivid for its stability and signal strength. The only thing I do not like is when I want to switch back and forth each time I have to get a new sim card because of the micro sim. Anyone know a way around this?

I also moved over from a couple years with android phones. I do miss some things, but the call clarity on my 4S is second to none. I thought my hearing was going bad lol, but now calls are crystal clear. Being able to swap batteries is my major complaint. Had spares for the android, pop full charged one in and keep going lol. But 4S battery is lasting longer than my HTC phones did. Happy camper.

I too came from Android and I too also like 4s better. I miss the Verizon 4G lte that I had with my Bionic and Razr phones, but I also had instances where 4G wasn't available. My 4s is the phone for me!

i haven't seen the video but then again i don't need to. as i have both an iphone and an android phone. and it's no contest the android phone is a far better device. of course this is just my opinion.

Android's good thing is the fact that it is open source and you wouldn't have to wait for a jailbreak.

HOWEVER, it has issues (lags, crashes etc), whereas iOS (non-jailbroken or jailbroken and not too loaded) is a lot better and more stable.

Also the AppStore is far superior than the Android Market (even the apps that are in both are different quality).

Android's good thing is the fact that it is open source and you wouldn't have to wait for a jailbreak.

HOWEVER, it has issues (lags, crashes etc), whereas iOS (non-jailbroken or jailbroken and not too loaded) is a lot better and more stable.

Also the AppStore is far superior than the Android Market (even the apps that are in both are different quality).
i beg to differ the iphone4s has more lag and slower scrolling then my GS2 it's not even close not too mention it's 4g and has better batt life. as far as stable i haven't had 1 forced closed yet but with my 4s i can't even get siri to work most of the time. soo much for stable lol...

Because this is an iPhone forum ~ iPhone wins. :) Both phones have there good points and bad points. One can only check forums to both and see that. :)

Thread has run it's course!

CLOSED.

Like I said before, here's a Galaxy forum for your Galaxy GS2 PHONEGUY.

It's one of our sister sites and you can discuss your interests in this phone with other enthusiasts.
You'd find it'd be more fun discussing your device over there. This is an iPhone forum. We come here to share our interests in the iPhone. Not the GS2.

I personally think you'd be more happy over there. :)

http://www.forumfoundry.com/618/galaxyforums-net/

Status
Not open for further replies.