What's new

OFFICIAL Verizon iPhone Shipping Thread

I wish UPS would update their tracking status with an arrival date!

They do when they get the package. Right now, vzw just created the label and is probably waiting to be picked up.

They do when they get the package. Right now, vzw just created the label and is probably waiting to be picked up.

Right now my status is:
Order Processed: Ready for UPS

It changed from - "Origin Scan" which means: This scan is the initial electronic record indicating UPS has possession of the shipment.

I guess im just waiting for the package to start moving within the UPS netowork.

Finally:

order number: 22xx
tracking number: 4775xxxxxxxx
courier: fedex

And I was able to track it on the fedex sight:

ordered two 32gb phones
started order at about 12:55 am (MST) (2/3/11)
received confirmation email at 2:02 am (MST) (2/3/11)
recieved (2) shipment confirmation emails at 3:28 am (MST) (2/4/11)
shipped from Ontario, Ca.
left fedex origin facility 2/4/11, 6:55 am
estimated delivery 2/7/11

The tracking shows it currently in transit.

Last edited:
Mine is being shipped via UPS. Last location (West Chester, PA) at 7:37pm yesterday. In Transit. NDA SAVER DEL CONF means "Next Business Day Air Saver" and says "Delivery typically by 3:00pm." That comes from the UPS website. I'm thinking since the order was placed, processed and shipped on Feb. 3, TODAY (Feb 4) is the next business day. It's 2:00pm in Virginia. Hoping to receive it later today!

dont count on it. everyones will be out for delievery or on the move come monday.

Gonna be a long weekend

Mine is being shipped via UPS. Last location (West Chester, PA) at 7:37pm yesterday. In Transit. NDA SAVER DEL CONF means "Next Business Day Air Saver" and says "Delivery typically by 3:00pm." That comes from the UPS website. I'm thinking since the order was placed, processed and shipped on Feb. 3, TODAY (Feb 4) is the next business day. It's 2:00pm in Virginia. Hoping to receive it later today!
When you track it, does it not have an estimated delivery date listed? Or even an actual date for that matter.

That would be cool if ya got today. Giving ya all weekend to play with and look for/buy any accessories.

I have a delivery date of Monday from UPS...woohoo..
Scheduled Delivery: Monday, 02/07/2011, by 10:30 A.M. Last Location: Arrived - Louisville, KY, United States, Friday, 02/04/2011 Signature Required Signature Required

When you track it, does it not have an estimated delivery date listed? Or even an actual date for that matter.

That would be cool if ya got today. Giving ya all weekend to play with and look for/buy any accessories.

Nope...no delivery date listed. But I'm still hoping for the best!!

P.S. Already have a case (Pop case from Case Logic) and the Remington dock/charger. I'm ready!

UPS

West Chester, PA, United States - 02/04/2011 - 11:30 A.M. - Departure Scan
Departure Scan: This scan is an electronic record indicating the shipment has left a UPS facility and is on its way to the next UPS facility. Shipments may travel through several UPS facilities throughout their journey. The shipment is moving; however, there may be several days between scans if the shipment is going cross-country or moving between countries.

UPS

West Chester, PA, United States - 02/04/2011 - 11:30 A.M. - Departure Scan
Departure Scan: This scan is an electronic record indicating the shipment has left a UPS facility and is on its way to the next UPS facility. Shipments may travel through several UPS facilities throughout their journey. The shipment is moving; however, there may be several days between scans if the shipment is going cross-country or moving between countries.

Yeah, true. I was only thinking since it's supposed to be next business day, it would actually be next business day (after shipping). I'm such a geek.

My 16GB and 32GB were just picked up by FedEx in Memphis...

Ship date:
Feb 4, 2011

Estimated delivery:

Feb 7, 2011 by 3:00 PM

• Detailed Results
  • Notification

|
24H

Initiated

progress_initiated_ltr.gif

Initiated
Picked up
In transit
Delivered

Shipment information sent to FedEx
Please check back later for shipment status or subscribe for e-mail notifications

Shipment Dates

Anticipated ship date
helpIcon.gif

Feb 4, 2011

Estimated delivery
helpIcon.gif

Feb 7, 2011 by 3:00 PM

Destination

MAYS LANDING, NJ

Feb 4, 2011 4:27 AM
Shipment information sent to FedEx

http://fedex.com/us/account/fbo/green