What's new

Official IOS 7 thread.

Well I'll be completely honest here. I am personally unhappy with ios7. I have a hard time seeing it because of the poor contrasting colors. And the longer I use it the more I find it just not that great. I have an upgrade coming in February and I considering switching to the GS4. And this is saying something because I'm greatly invested in the apple ecosystem. I have 4 iPhones 3 iPads and 3 iPods and the Apple TV in my household. Ape should seriously do something about the battery life and the muted colors.
Dumb question but have you gone to settings and changed the bold setting and increased the contrast? Not a great fix but it helps on many of the apps.

Also in accessibility increase font size which is great for any programs that support it. Choosing a different background also helps.

Do a full restore on you're computer this should fix battery issues

Too many fake jailbreaks being put online for ios 7.0.2 iPhone 5s. We need the real deal already!
The 5s is very hot and the jailbreak would really be the cat's miaow.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bold text option helped considerably. I just wish it wasn't so flat.

I am using iPhone 4S. My photos taken in HDR appeared black in my photo album.

Unsure if anyone has posted this yet but I've been unable to post videos onto my phone from itunes. I used to have a collection of several short episodes of a show I like that I removed in order to make room for ios7 to update but now I've been unable to reupload them again. Any suggestions on how to fix my stupidity as I'm sure it's something minor I'm doing. I can't even reupload the video into the itunes library, it's very frustrating.
Thanks,
Stone

Unsure if anyone has posted this yet but I've been unable to post videos onto my phone from itunes. I used to have a collection of several short episodes of a show I like that I removed in order to make room for ios7 to update but now I've been unable to reupload them again. Any suggestions on how to fix my stupidity as I'm sure it's something minor I'm doing. I can't even reupload the video into the itunes library, it's very frustrating.
Thanks,
Stone

Make sure what your trying to load into itunes & your Iphone have been converted to the proper format.

I'm still having a problem with browsing any website and getting kicked off and sent back to home screen. I'm 4S with 7.0.3. Any suggestions or is it still just a bit buggy?

Could someone tell me how to put my font to bold? I see where you can modify the text size but it doesn't say anything about bold or any other font type for that matter.

I'm still having a problem with browsing any website and getting kicked off and sent back to home screen. I'm 4S with 7.0.3. Any suggestions or is it still just a bit buggy?

Backup your device and restore to a fresh copy of 7.0.3. Set up the phone as new and see if the problem still exists. Then restore the old backup and see if you can emulate the problem again. If after a fresh restore and setting up as new you don't receive the issue, but, if you restore, setup as new, then restore the back and you receive the same issue, then you'll have to isolate different portions of your backup or run through different trial and errors to see which is the issue. Generally backing up and restore or hard resetting will fix most issues

Could someone tell me how to put my font to bold? I see where you can modify the text size but it doesn't say anything about bold or any other font type for that matter.
Settings > General > Accessibility > Bold text > Turn it on.