What's new

Official IOS 7 thread.

perhaps I need to give it time, but I found battery life to be a little bit bad today. after an hour off the charger I was down to like 78% and I never lose that much juice that soon, even if I'm using bluetooth.
went to bed with 97% battery, woke up to 33%. Please tell me this is going to get better!

how about parallax on iphone 4? and is the transparency doesn't as good as iphone 5?

Well i have to honest, so far i'm disappointed, i don't like the flat icon's, the whole thing has a bland look and feel, i really wanted to love it but i don't, maybe this will change but so far i'm not thrilled.

Still stuck on down load. It looks lie it came down, but does verifying update Sits there for short time then goes to screen SOFTWARE UPDATE UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME TRY AGAIN LATER. Seems to be common.....seen it here...but it really SUX

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

This happened to me as well on my iPhone 4S. I finally decided to reboot the phone (power it down and back up), and when it came back on it was able to finish verifying and installing the update.

I had little to no issues updating to IOS7. My first copy I downloaded OTA on my Iphone 5 at 10:01 PT. (1:01 pm my time)
Then I downloaded it 8 more times on different Ipads for work. I still have 31 more Ipads to upgrade so I will be busy for a while. I had to do 1 first to make sure there were no Mobile Iron issues and there was not.

Well i have to honest, so far i'm disappointed, i don't like the flat icon's, the whole thing has a bland look and feel, i really wanted to love it but i don't, maybe this will change but so far i'm not thrilled.

aww sorry to hear that, ios 7 does not seem to be popular at all. they needed to make huge changes but it seems they went in the wrong direction

aww sorry to hear that, ios 7 does not seem to be popular at all. they needed to make huge changes but it seems they went in the wrong direction
Yes they did for sure :(

Has anyone figured out the supposely new feature on findmyiphone. Its suppose to ask for password when turning the phone off to prevent it from being untrackable but I'm still able to switch it off whilst locked with no prompts :-/

also noticed games and apps are laggy/glitchy ( texting and candy crush i noticed so far ).

really dislike the notifications on lockscreen blurrs out my BG ( playing music as well )
hate when opening folders, it zooms in and u can only see like 9 icons at a time
hate the huge icons

i really hope a jailbreak comes out so i can use springtomize!

Last edited:
I downloaded the iOS7 and all my emails are now in one inbox. How can I separate them? Please help!!!!

I tried a bunch of times to download yesterday. Didn't work. I finally ran it OTA overnight and. It worked. When I woke up iOS 7 was ready to setup. I really like how the photos now group by date and give you the location of them. It reminds me more of the android OS than previous iOS. I like the airdrop because now I don't need the flashlight app. Overall I'm happy with it. I don't like that if you a group of apps in a folder you don't see all of them when you open it. I would have preferred it like iOS 6 where you see all of them.

You're not the only one. I do love the speed though. But this candy crush looking phone isn't what I'm use to. :(

Has anyone figured out the supposely new feature on findmyiphone. Its suppose to ask for password when turning the phone off to prevent it from being untrackable but I'm still able to switch it off whilst locked with no prompts :-/

The new FindMyiPhone allows for a remote Lost Mode location service activation. So even if the device is on Airplane Mode, SIM removed, data turned off, etc etc, you can still remotely turn on Location Services and track the iPhone. Even works if the person who has it plugs it into a computer with the forementioned done.

also noticed games and apps are laggy/glitchy ( texting and candy crush i noticed so far ).

really dislike the notifications on lockscreen blurrs out my BG ( playing music as well )
hate when opening folders, it zooms in and u can only see like 9 icons at a time
hate the huge icons

i really hope a jailbreak comes out so i can use springtomize!

iOS 7 throughout has been full of bugs. They would introduce a fix, and the fix would either be negated a few weeks later, or it would fix one aspect and not another.

As for apps, not all apps are optimized for some of iOS 7's features if applicable.