What's new

Official IOS 7 thread.

I remember seeing the iKeychain on the Apple keynote for iOS 7, but I can't seem to find anything about it on my phone. Does iKeychain have any settings? How do we use it?

Anybody updated an iPhone 4 yet? Does it run ios 7 ok? Run slower? Faster? Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

iPhone 4 all amazing, looks great, a little bit slow when changing settings and I got stuck few times, but other than that works like a charm!! Missing those great features you get on iPhone 5, though! :-( but I'll wait for iPhone 6.
iPhone 4 there's no dynamic wallpaper, no video camera zoom, and no panorama, but I was expecting that.
Overall spectacular look and feel! Those with iPhone 4 owners afraid to upgrade, no worries! Go ahead! Works great!

AFAIK Keychain is OS X only. Or I might be missing something:camera:

I've noticed iTunes Radio has a 6 song skip per hour limit, repeats the same song multiple times in an hour (2 or 3 times), and with a subscription to iTunes Match it still plays a "You are listening to iTunes Radio" announcement a few times per hour. I also noticed the app freezes a lot but still plays the music. The audio quality sounds pretty good and has a lot of variety.

Well iOS7 D/L and installed without a hitch OTA, installed iTunes, did the first sync to new itunes and everything went smooth as silk. Have to say this was one of the more uneventful iOS upgrades.

Now to have fun and paractice before ordering an i5s!

AFAIK Keychain is OS X only. Or I might be missing something:camera:

Hmm.. after searching Google, it seems iCloud Keychain was removed from iOS 7 GM prior to release. Apple made a big deal about it in the iOS 7 keynote so there must have been a rather large issue with Keychain for them to remove it.

I just loaded the new upgrade, I don't want a passcode can I disable it. Thanks in advance..............scotty

Is it just me or is the gray for the folders and down on the bottom annoying. The way the previous iOS shown was fine. I just dislike a huge rectangle of gray instead of just the icons. Or blue. Whatever fits the current wallpaper.

I agree totally. I think it looks clunky.

perhaps I need to give it time, but I found battery life to be a little bit bad today. after an hour off the charger I was down to like 78% and I never lose that much juice that soon, even if I'm using bluetooth.

Very nice addition to thread Introduction Jon.

Just downloaded iOS 7, took 50 mins in total, no problems, I'm not too sure what i think of yet though.

About Parallax, is it on as default because i can't see anything different?

Ah i see, it seems to work on some wallpapers but not on all.