What's new

Official IOS 7 thread.

Done for now. My iPad and iPhone updated. Don't have it in me to do the wife's

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Only took six hours to get my iPad and iPhone upgraded lol

I spent some time getting rid of rubbish, mainly apps that i never use, should shorten the download time....i hope.

I had plenty of space and it did not help 64gb iPhone and 128gb iPad

Only took six hours to get my iPad and iPhone upgraded lol

I had plenty of space and it did not help 64gb iPhone and 128gb iPad
6 hours...wow! i'm glad i waited, hope its better tomorrow.

I didn't even know that was missing. I can't find any way to turn it on. The only thing I can figure doing is putting Weather Channel alerts in notifications, but just alerts. I opened up the weather app for the first time. There are thunderstorms in my area. That is some seriously cool looking graphic!

It's classified under the today summary in the notification center settings.

6 hours...wow! i'm glad i waited, hope its better tomorrow.

Worth it though, I'm loving iOS 7... Still no official browser changer :( it's only downside IMO, can't wait to get my 5S with it on there, took me 5 or so minutes of playing around to get used to it.

Worth it though, I'm loving iOS 7... Still no official browser changer :( it's only downside IMO, can't wait to get my 5S with it on there, took me 5 or so minutes of playing around to get used to it.
Thats great, glad you like it, i'll post my thoughts on it tomorrow, hopefully things will have calmed down by the time i try.

Is it just me or is the gray for the folders and down on the bottom annoying. The way the previous iOS shown was fine. I just dislike a huge rectangle of gray instead of just the icons. Or blue. Whatever fits the current wallpaper.

Last edited:
2 words... UG-LY! What was Apple thinking? One thing I do like about it is the closing apps feature... much easier than before. But it's so ugly!!!

Sorry, I have to say it... In my opinion, I think the stock apps are horrid, and the humungous icons and gray bottom tray are pathetic looking. Totally ruined the iPhone look for me. No longer is the iPhone a classy work of art, it's now a cheap looking OS designed by grade school kids with crayons.