What's new

Official "evasi0n" iOS 6.0 - 6.1 Untethered Jailbreak Thread

Not sure what the jump man logo is. You'll prolly have to hit up Google for that to find out which Zeppelin add on it's in... if available. I do know, however, there's numerous Swooshes available.

The Zeppelin Zedge add on give you the second Swoosh in the first pic

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360360125.602351.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360360145.502275.jpg

Thanks for the info now when I do find the Jordan logo (jumpman) do I have to download it through a file manger if so which one ??

All up in ya using Tapatalk 2

I have an iphone 4 that is carrier / IMEI unlocked. If I'll upgrade its iOS to 6.1, I would presume that it would still remain unlocked, right? What would be the downside if I'll upgrade the iphone 4 to 6.1 and jailbreak it again? Should I be concerned about the baseband if 6.1 will change it?

I will upgrade my iphone 5 from 6.01 to 6.1 and jailbreak it. Yebah!

Last edited:
I have an iphone 4 that is carrier / IMEI unlocked. If I'll upgrade its iOS to 6.1, I would presume that it would still remain unlocked, right? What would be the downside if I'll upgrade the iphone 4 to 6.1 and jailbreak it again? Should I be concerned about the baseband if 6.1 will change it?

I will upgrade my iphone 5 from 6.01 to 6.1 and jailbreak it. Yebah!

IMEI unlock is permanent, it doesn't have anything to do with baseband. You can freely update the firmware.

IMEI unlock is permanent, it doesn't have anything to do with baseband. You can freely update the firmware.

How did you get the IMEI unlock ???
I'm with sprint and I'm only unlocked outside the states

UPDATE:

evasi0n v.1.2 was released yesterday w/ the following fixes:
  • Disable OTA updates.
  • Correct timezone issue in evasi0n binary if client fails to correct it.
Also updated was the evasi0n 6.0-6.1 Untether package v.0.3-1 on Cydia for users who have already jailbroken their iOS devices using evasi0n.

I like the disabling of OTA updates... takes the accidental possibility of updating via your iDevice's settings completely out of the equation.

UPDATE:

evasi0n v.1.2 was released yesterday w/ the following fixes:
  • Disable OTA updates.
  • Correct timezone issue in evasi0n binary if client fails to correct it.
Also updated was the evasi0n 6.0-6.1 Untether package v.0.3-1 on Cydia for users who have already jailbroken their iOS devices using evasi0n.

I like the disabling of OTA updates... takes the accidental possibility of updating via your iDevice's settings completely out of the equation.

Where can I find the disabling of ota

When you have the latest version or update... you simply won't be able to update OTA. It's completely disabled.... so, there won't be a toggle for it.

I will still get updates on apps on iTunes ????