What's new

Official "evasi0n" iOS 6.0 - 6.1 Untethered Jailbreak Thread

Does anyone know if face break will work with ios6. It keeps saying incompatible. Or is there something similar that will work.

If it says incompatible then you will have to wait till its updated to iOS 6.1

Tapatalk'd / freshly Jailbroke iPad Mini

I apologise if I'm hijacking this thread, but i've got a couple of (maybe quite dumb) questions...

1) I can't remember the tweak that lets me put the date in the top bar of the iPhone - that bar with the carrier name, time and battery? Does anyone know what it is? Is it some setting on ISX? If it is, where do I navigate on the ISX 6 settings to put it back in?

2) Also, is there any substitute tweak for Gridlock that's compatible with the iPhone 5 and IOS 6.1? (Gridlock's apparently not compatible with IOS 6 yet).

1) SBSettings allows you to do it.

2) None that really comes to mind at the mo. Give it some time

It's an app called "SBSettings" from the BigBoss repo, one of the most sought after tweaks. It allows you to toggle your toggles like Wifi, Data, Location, etc, lets you adjust your brightness, allows you to hide certain apps, allows you to reboot/respring/power off/safe mode your device just by tapping without pressing any buttons, allows you to manage your processes, shows you your data/wifi IP, etc etc. It's basically a must have tool, even listed in Cydia > Featured > Tools to Get Started.

As for what @iniesta was looking for, SBSettings does this too. You can add the date on your statusBar and such as well.

Since I JB'd my iPhone 5, all seemed to work well except when I attempt to open links in email and other sites, my phone automatically and instantly freezes. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions on how to Trouble shoot? Thanks in advance!

Hi. New to the IOS and Jailbreaking. I was wondering if there was a way to undo a Jailbreak if I don't like it?

I have Jb'd my device with evasi0n, which is a Iphone 4s 16gb 6.01 so far everything is working fine but the meteo app,which I don't mind much.
I have heard that if I am upgrading UIKit Tools from cydia ***Moderation Notice*** DON'T BE A PIRATE! start not working properly and some apps might as well break,I would like to hear your thoughts since I haven't upgraded to the fix which is supposed to get the meteo app better!

Thanks

Gonçalo Afonso

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Jb'd my device with evasi0n, which is a Iphone 4s 16gb 6.01 so far everything is working fine but the meteo app,which I don't mind much.
I have heard that if I am upgrading UIKit Tools from cydia ...................will start not working properly and some apps might as well break,I would like to hear your thoughts since I haven't upgraded to the fix which is supposed to get the meteo app better!

Thanks

Gonçalo Afonso

Remove ................, pay for your apps, upgrade UIKIT, enjoy your phone...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard that if I am upgrading UIKit Tools from cydia ***Moderation Notice*** DON'T BE A PIRATE! start not working properly and some apps might as well break,I would like to hear your thoughts since I haven't upgraded to the fix which is supposed to get the meteo app better!
iPhoneForums neither condones piracy nor allows discussion of anything related to STEALING apps, tweaks, packages, etc. from our hard working Devs. Pull out your wallet and pay for it.... Thanks!

Thomasjtsi, iPF Staff

What app I can get on cydia that I can get the Nike swoosh or jump man logo where the carrier name is

All up in ya using Tapatalk 2